1960-2010 - 50 Years

This blog is dedicated to the students who graduated from Henryetta High School in Henryetta Oklahoma in 1960.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

HANGING OUT

Don't remember the occasion for this party, but I believe it was at Sue Sherment's house.
This get-together was at my house.
I love this picture!!!! We all looked so thin and fit! This was at the Junior Class Picnic.


And of course, we all spent a lot of time at Teen Town. This was at a special dance - check out the formals and white jackets!







3 comments:

  1. LOVE THE PHOTOS, DANNA!! Thanks so much for getting this started!
    John P. Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAnna,
    DAnna,
    I tried to post a comment on the Webster photograph that tentatively was identified as 1st grade. I guess I am not quite ready for prime time blogging. I couldn't find my post. So,
    Here is what I tried to post.

    That photograph is kindergarten.
    I am going to provide some of the names I know in that picture. I hope others will fill in the blanks. When I don't know a name, I put (?).
    Here's my effort at identifying those in that picture.

    first row: (?), (?), Paul Richeson, (?), (?), (?), (?), Paul Bumpas, ( Joan Carriage-maybe), Gay Nell Garrett, Ruth Ann Shurden.
    2nd Row: John Dacus, Gene Autry Anderson, Skip Garbart, (?) Dorothy Haynes, Margie Haynes, (DAnna -maybe), Barbra Lust, (?), Dick Cameron.
    3rd Row: (Joan Carriage or Sondra Herron with ribbon in hair), Judy Berry, Jackie Majors, Charles Richeson, Allan Shaw.
    4th Row: (?boy in striped shirt), Ron Rolen, Bill Huddart, Roy Rakestraw, DAnna, Pat Reid, Richard DeVaughn, John Greiner, Bill Miller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAnna,
    Thank you for getting this Blog set up and going. As information of your Blog continues to spread to more of our classmates, hopefully, they will be sending information and pictures for your Blog, that ALL Class Members can enjoy. It's a nice treat to review your Blog and remember those events, activities, and things we enjoyed during our youth and high school days.

    ReplyDelete